When we talk about motivational quotes, they just have a magical power of filling our minds with immense positive thoughts.
For a while we just feel like yes!! This is it!! I will implement everything in my life and make it better.
But what happens the other day???
The same old life! The same old laziness!!
So, how to make a difference? Set small goals!!
Big goals are hard to implement and you feel lazy to implement them too. The small the goal will be, the more are the chances to implement them.
So I am listing 20 motivational quotes of some great motivators, which can be implemented one by one to make a change in your life!
1. Good things come to people who wait, but better things come to those who go out and get them.
2. Without rain Nothing grows! Learn to embrace the storms of your life.
3. No one can make you feel inferior without your consent.
4. Opportunities dont happen. You create them.
5. Work hard in silence.Let your SUCCESS make the noise!
6. People who are crazy enough to think they can change the world, are the ones who actually do.
7. Dont waste your time with explanations. People only hear what they want to hear.
8. Whatâ€™s the point of being alive if you donâ€™t at least try to do something remarkable.
9. Broken crayons still color.
10. The best revenge is massive success.
11. We become what we think about most of the time, and thats the strangest secret.
12. If size really mattered, the Elephant would be KING of the jungle.
13. People often say that motivation doesnâ€™t last. Well, neither does bathing – thatâ€™s why we recommend it daily.
14. Be so busy loving your life that you have no time for hate, regret or fear.
15. When it rains, look for RAINBOWS. When its dark, look for STARS.
16. Life is like a Camera. You focus on whats important, capture the Good Times, develop from the Negative and if things dont work out, TAKE ANOTHER SHOT.
17. Success does not consist in never making mistakes but in never making the same one a second time.
18. The Pessimist Sees Difficulty In Every Opportunity. The Optimist Sees Opportunity In Every Difficulty.
19. Itâ€™s Not Whether You Get Knocked Down, Itâ€™s Whether You Get Up.
20. Develop An â€˜Attitude Of Gratitudeâ€™. Say Thank You To Everyone You Meet For Everything They Do For You.